Questions concerning image and sound
- What to do if there#DY#s image but no sound?
- Open Windows Media Player to play a sound file to check whether your computer and Windows Media Player work normally.
- Check whether you have installed all the required plugs in.
- Play a program, right click the mouse button, and select “Volume” to see whether “Mute” is ticked. If yes, cancel it.
- Right click the mouse button, and select “options”. Drag “Balance” under “Playback” option from left to right and vice versa to check whether it’s a mono program and it happens that sound channel is closed or there is something wrong with that sound box.