Questions concerning image and sound
- Why graphic pauses sometime?
It could be that too many users watch our video simultaneously online. You are recommended to download the video to watch it.
If you are ADSL user, it could be that there is not enough bandwidth or the bandwidth is not stable, the so-called ADSL “interrupt stream” phenomenon occurs. You can try the following methods to solve the problem:
- Close ADSL adapter for 2 minutes and open it again.
- Close firewall and do not run proxy server software which enables Internet connection sharing or web acceleration software。
- Make sure that mobile phone is not beside the ADSL adapter.
- Make sure that you have not set IP address, TCP/IP gateway or DNS.
- It could be that your ADSL location is too far away from the telecommunications office (2.5 kilometers or further)
- Check whether ADSL voice splitter is connected correctly.
- Chose good quality PIC network interface card (10M network interface card or 10M/100Mbps auto adaptive network interface card)